How do I set up an entity account for a corporation, LLC, partnership, or trust?

For any of those entities, you must be registered in the US and would be required to provide the following documents:

  • Proof the entity is legally registered in the US (such as Articles of Operation/Incorporation)

  • Documentation regarding the entity set-up and ownership (Operating Agreement, By-Laws, Trust Agreement)

  • Nadex Certification for your entity type

You will also need to provide additional documents specific to your entity type.

Once your application is approved, you will need to obtain a legal entity identifier ("LEI") commonly known as a Global Markets Entity Identifier ("GMEI"), which involves a fee.

Practice trading – reach your potential

Begin free demo